Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello Manic Monday!

What a beautiful perfect weekend we had. I'm ever more less then thrilled to see Monday then usual.We had an amazing family oriented weekend, which are usually so rare and few. Friday we spent the day at our teeny little neighborhood park, myself, Caiden, Caleb, Chloe and my nephew Mason. The boys play so well together, and I was even able to get a few cute pictures of them. Saturday we attended a chruch picnic. Not out church, but my mother and grandmothers, most of my family goes there. We had a really nice time, but it made me realize my appreciation for our church even that much more. We attend our church because it is right for our family unit. :-) After the picnic we took the kids for a hike up on MomMom and Daddy Bill's hill, Greg's sister Rebecca and her 3 Malachi, Makayla and Mason we with us. :-) We got pictures of the old family cemetery. There is only one marked stone Then yesterday we went to our church, a great service, left there and had an absolutely wonderful day with our great friends Will and Kristin. They have boys close to our boys ages, and they play do well together. It was wonderful to actually sit back, let the husbands chase the kids for once and have some girl talk! This is the second Sunday playdate we have arranged and there will definitely be more to come! The boys slept like a rock the entire weekend. No night terrors for Caleb, no sneaking into our bed at night! They crashed so hard I even had to wake them in the morning. I always want to sleep in in the mornings, and the one or two days I could have I was wide awake at 7. :-/ I'm hoping today stays as beautiful as it already is this morning. I woke yo birds chirping and stepped out onto the porch to 66 degrees already! I love spring so much!! Hears to hoping for another wonderful day, and a chance to wear them out. <3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment