Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Simple Girl

I'm a simple girl,who lives a simple life...I have 3 amazing little ones, Caiden (almost5), Caleb (almost 3), and Chloe (9months) they're definitely the most important things in my life. I have a great husband as well. He's been my one and only since our Junior year of high-school. Love him go pieces, but he drives me crazy, and if you read this blog very often you will read about our ups and downs I'm sure.
This is my way of getting back to me. Blogging on Xanga was my time to be private, to complain if I needed to, to cuss here and there if I felt like it... my X girls did not judge me and I hope it continues here...
I told about my children, but sometimes I forget there is more to ME then just my little's and my husband, so I guess I should share a few things about myself.

I'm 26... I hate that I'm now closer to 30. I am a country girl. Love my jeans and t-shirts, but every now and again its nice to be the classy dress and heels gal that I can be even if it is rare.and far between and only an hour or two tops. <3
I love outdoors, picnics, hiking, and walks with the ones I love the most on a 70degree no humidity day is my heaven. My house is ALWAYS a wreck, even when I've cleaned nonstop for days. Good thing I'm not OCD huh. :-)
I hate to drive at night, but love LONG country drives with Garth Brooks or Reba turned up loud. I know every word to Fancy and will scream every word of it at the top of my lungs. :-)
I am, always have been, and always will be a daddy's girl. Working everyday on a less then perfect relationship with my momma. My life isn't perfect, and somedays I have a total pityparty for about 2.2. Then I pick myself up and get back to what is important. I'm simple, I'm country, I am Me. Nothing more, nothing less.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment