Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Not All Blogged Out After All...
I am excited to have found x buddies... Part of my hesitation of moving on to another blog page was losing some of the amazing girls I found there. The thing was, I was all xanga'd out. It's sad to move on. LOL It is like losing an old friend in many ways. Blogging is always there for me, through births, deaths, pregnancies, arguments, and a nearly failed marriage. I always had my blogging to fall back on. It feels to get back to this. <3 Today was a good day. Other then dealing with the company who laid my husband off, along with 63 others, and are now handing out overtime right and left along with tine and a half... I have so much angst for the people "running" the company it is sad really. It's just a job, Just a place, and there most definitely is a plan behind this. My God would never but on us more then we can handle. The boys were rotten as always. It was too cold to play outside for very long, so we did some visiting with their great grandparents. Daddy Bill (Greg's grandpa) looked better then visits past, but nearly brought me to tears when he talked about how tired, and how much pain he's in. He told me he and Mommom (Greg's grandma ) had been married 53 years now, and if it weren't for her he would be ready for the Lord to call him home. :-( It absolutely breaks my heart. The man who has known me since I was an infant, the big, strong, man That I can remember towering over my as a child, and weighing me on the produce scales in his little country store when I stayed with my Nanny and Pawpaw on the weekend is withering away before my very eyes. I can't even imagine our lives without him, but I know he is hurting so much. All and all we had a good visit. I know they will get fewer and further between; and that we better take advantage of having the few that we are able to get. We did baths and the boys were in bed by 8 ;we pushed it up since "springing" forward. There isn't a whole lot of spring to my springing forward though. This time adjustment has not been good to me. I just can't seem to adjust to it. Most nights I've tucked myself and Chloe away by 8:30, 8:45. I should really be folding some laundry, but what fun is that? I really should get to the laundry...I don't think the school would appreciate a naked Caiden.... ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment